Attorney Profiles: Eleonora Zlotnikova
Email: ElZlotnikova@sampisrael.com | Phone: 212-201-5345 | Direct: 212-201-5348 | Fax: 212-201-5344
Ms. Zlotnikova joined Sam P. Israel, P.C. in the fall of 2011 as an associate.
- Commercial litigation
- Securities litigation
- Intellectual property
- California, 2012
- Admission pending in New York
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2011
- Executive Articles Editor, Brooklyn Journal of International Law
- Paul J. Windels, Jr. Fellow
- B.B.A., Finance, Bernard M. Baruch College, CUNY, 2006
- The Global Dilemma in Short Selling Regulation: IOSCO’s Information Disclosure Proposals and the Potential for Regulatory Arbitrage, 35 BROOK. J. INT’L. L. 965 (2010
- During law school, Ms. Zlotnikova externed for a New York State Supreme Court Judge Bernard J. Fried and attended the Summer Honors Internship program in the Enforcement Division of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Washington, DC. During her tenure at the SEC, Ms. Zlotnikova worked on matters involving securities fraud and fiduciary duty violations. Ms. Zlotnikova also worked as an extern in NYSE Regulation, Inc. (n/k/a FINRA), focusing on market manipulation and insider trading issues.
- Prior to entering law school, Ms. Zlotnikova held an Associate position in Morgan Stanley & Co., Inc. in New York.
Attorney Advertising. Hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Copyright,Trademark, Securities, Employment and all Business Disputes
- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Resource Links
- Representative Clients
- Media and Appearances
To resolve your dispute
To discuss your case with Sam Israel call our office at 212-201-5345 or use our email form and contact us today!