Visit the NEW website at http://spi-pc.com/
Sam P. Israel, P.C. is a boutique litigation firm specializing in intellectual property, securities, labor and other commercial matters. Our style is aggressive, our presentation persuasive; our ideas are creative and our results winning.
Sam P. Israel focuses his practice on litigation. He strives to find creative solutions for varied and complex issues.
Highlights of his practice include:
- Successfully appealled copyright infringement case to U.S. Supreme Court (see Kirtsaeng vs. Wiley)
- Successfully litigated federal court actions for trademark and copyright infringement,
unfair competition, and deceptive business practices.
- Successfully handled multi-forum internal limited liability disputes and obtained
multi-million dollar settlements for clients.
- Successfully defended significant sexual harassment and gender discrimination
suits in federal courts.
- Successfully settled and tried numerous contractual disputes for clients.
- Successfully handled multiple SEC investigations on behalf of stock issuers and traders.
- Successfully tried substantial jury and non-jury trials in both federal and state courts
in New York and throughout the country.
Sam P. Israel P.C. represents individuals and businesses in, among others, the following areas:
- Securities defense
- Corporate disputes
- Intellectual property matters
- Employment defense
- Bankruptcy Litigation
Successfully serving the New York Metropolitan Area
Attorney Israel successfully litigates and tries cases for clients in federal and state courts in the New York City area and nationwide.
Attorney Advertising. Hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.
Copyright,Trademark, Securities, Employment and all Business Disputes
- Attorney Profiles
- Practice Areas
- Resource Links
- Representative Clients
- Media and Appearances
To resolve your dispute
To discuss your case with Sam Israel call our office at 646-787-9880 or use our email form and contact us today!